Terms and Conditions
Whenever you book with Show Train you do so with complete confidence. Show Train is a fully licensed transport company with vehicles fully insured for passenger and 3rd party liability, as is required under French law.
- “Customer” refers to the person making the booking, whether for themselves or for a 3rd party
- “Party” refers to all passengers travelling under one booking reference.
- “Passenger” refers to an individual within a booking
- “Supplier” refers to a third party transport provider for whom we act as a disclosed agent.
CONFIRMATION & PAYMENT
Reservations will be confirmed upon receipt of a 30% deposit but full payment must be received within 7 days of your transfer date or your booking may be cancelled. All transfers will be confirmed in writing by Show Train so you should contact our office directly if you have not received such confirmation within 24 hours. We accept payment in euros by Visa or Mastercard, cash or bank transfer (all bank fees at clients’ expense).
- Your confirmation email is your voucher. Please show the voucher to your driver for inbound and outbound transfers.
- Passengers must inform Show Train of any delays that result in a late arrival for a pre-arranged pick-up. Show Train will wait “free of charge” for 1.5 hours. After this time a supplement of 30€/hour will be charged.
- The group leader is responsible for ensuring all passengers in his party are wearing their seatbelts. The driver cannot be held responsible for any unattached seatbelts.
- Any damage or extra cleaning required due to passengers actions will be charged at a flat fee of 150€.
- Customers must inform Show Train if they require a child seat, stating age and type of seat required.
- Failure of passengers to be at the agreed place at the pre-arranged time due to diverted flights or other could result in the transfer being cancelled. In this instance, Show Train is not responsible for any costs incurred.
- If you fail to turn up at your designated pick up point without previously informing Show Train, you will be considered a “No Show”.
SHOW TRAIN’S RESPONSIBILITIES
- Show Train will make every effort to provide child seats when pre-requested. Show Train cannot guarantee child seats when bookings are last minute during school holiday periods.
- Show Train reserves the right to provide a vehicle by one of its suppliers.
- The accumulated driving and rest hours are limited to 12 hours for one driver and up to 18 hours for two drivers (from the moment of departure from the depot to the moment of return to the depot). A daily rest period of 9 hours is compulsory between 2 accumulated driving and rest hours.
- The actual continuous driving time is limited to 4.30 hours and 4.00 hours at night with a maximum driving time of 9.00 hours per day. A compulsory 45 minute break is imposed after a continuous period of driving with the option to split this time into two stops, one of 15 minutes and one of 30 minutes during the time of continuous driving.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
If you wish to cancel a confirmed transfer reservation you must notify Show Train by e-mail.
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS WILL APPLY
- Cancellations received more than ten days before the due transfer date will be fully refunded *
- If you cancel within 48 hours of the due transfer date you will be refunded 70% of monies paid *
- Cancellations received within 24 hours of the due transfer date will be refunded at 50% *
- If we do not receive a cancellation order and the transfer vehicle has already departed the premises, the client will remain liable for the full amount of the transfer and no refund will be made.
* A 25€ administration fee will be deducted from all refunds made due to cancellation.
Show train will always confirm receipt of your cancellation request by e-mail and advise you of any repayments due.
In the unlikely event that Show Train has to cancel your transfer due to reasons out of our control, you will receive a full refund of all monies paid.
Show Train is a fully licensed transport company. All vehicles are fully insured for passenger and 3rd party liability as is required under French law. However, passengers’ personal property is carried entirely at their own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage.
Show Train undertakes to load, store and return luggage in the condition in which it was received. The Show Train driver is the only person authorised to load luggage into the vehicle and we cannot be held responsible for damage caused in transit to luggage or equipment that was not loaded by our driver.
SAFETY ON BOARD
All Show Train vehicles are fitted with seat belts which MUST be worn by all passengers for the duration of their transfer. Passengers who decline to do so will not be covered by Show Train’s insurance should the vehicle be involved in an accident, and as a result, subsequent insurance claims will not be considered. As per French law, smoking and the consumption of alcohol or other illegal substances are strictly forbidden.
“DELAYS & “FORCE MAJEURE”
Show Train declines all responsibility in the eventuality of missed flights, connections due to bad weather conditions, traffic congestion or any “force majeure” event beyond our control.*
* “Force Majeure” events are classed as: war, civil disturbances, terrorist activity, vandalism, industrial disputes, technical problems with transport, closed or congested airports, natural or nuclear disasters, fire, severe weather conditions, strikes, accidents causing delays to your transport, compliance with police requests, unforeseen traffic delays, problems caused by other passengers or other circumstances affecting passenger safety and any other similar event.